Farmers Insurance - Avoid Farmer Insurance
Farmer Insurance is a organization of shysters. Here's why. Our son came to a Farmer Insurance office and bought an insurance policy for his car. The agent claimed to be with Farmer Insurance company for 15 years. It turned out the agent wrote a policy with inaccurate information about the vehicle and as a result, the premium turned out to be higher than he had quoted our son. With lack of experience in dealing with auto insurance, our son later learned he was cheated. But when he confronted the agent, he was given a run around. After lots of pain in making the agent to do the right thing, our son finally received a check from the agent. But the check bounced and the agent were no where to be found (the office was closed down permanently).
When we tried to contact the corporate head office, we learned that Farmer Insurance is only a proxy and there's no one in the corporate office could be held accountable. Many Farmer Insurance agencies are independently owned and operated. So if you have a problem with your policy and your local office is unwilling to help resolving the issue, you're really out of luck.
With our experience, we've now realized Farmer Insurance cannot be trusted and would be a waste of our money to get insured by a bunch of irresponsible and greedy shysters!12591648 review #248324
You may also like
- "Filed claim for Car Travel Interruption Reimbursement following auto accident in which car was totaled and my husband injured. My Plus policy states I have up to $1000 in..."
- "I was in a wreck back in April 2,2011 now its August 15,2011 and when I called to see how my claim was doing they said It was "too" expensive..."
- "I was involved in an accident & the Police report was inaccurate. State Farm paided out without reviewing my claim or vehicle for damages. The Police report reads hit drivers..."
- "This agent's son backed into my vehicle at a traffic light causing $5600 in damage. The son said he was in a hurry, gave me his information and left without..."
- "The Omnipod cases suck. Come on ! For equipment that is so costly and important, you can't come up with a better design that this zip around nightmare. ..."
- "Waited 6 months for my preordered IPhone6 Plus case to come in, finally received it on 3-19-15, as soon as I open it I immediately discover the bottom does not..."
- "The item NFL Denver Broncos 12 Ounce Wine Glass Set Condition: Used - Very Good - Item will come repackaged. Minor cosmetic imperfection on top, front or sides of item..."
- "This dealer is the biggest cheat around. i was looking for a 2007 Chevy Avalanche ltz on kijiji, spotted Manhattan had one up for sale for a pretty good price..."