Farmers Insurance - Avoid Farmer Insurance
Farmer Insurance is a organization of shysters. Here's why. Our son came to a Farmer Insurance office and bought an insurance policy for his car. The agent claimed to be with Farmer Insurance company for 15 years. It turned out the agent wrote a policy with inaccurate information about the vehicle and as a result, the premium turned out to be higher than he had quoted our son. With lack of experience in dealing with auto insurance, our son later learned he was cheated. But when he confronted the agent, he was given a run around. After lots of pain in making the agent to do the right thing, our son finally received a check from the agent. But the check bounced and the agent were no where to be found (the office was closed down permanently).
When we tried to contact the corporate head office, we learned that Farmer Insurance is only a proxy and there's no one in the corporate office could be held accountable. Many Farmer Insurance agencies are independently owned and operated. So if you have a problem with your policy and your local office is unwilling to help resolving the issue, you're really out of luck.
With our experience, we've now realized Farmer Insurance cannot be trusted and would be a waste of our money to get insured by a bunch of irresponsible and greedy shysters!review #248324
You may also like
- "A little over a year ago I got into an accident with someone insured by Fred Loya. I was not at fault and they are now fighting my chiropractor..."
- "So infinity client hits my truck while it were (PARK)not bothing no one. So the first request they gave me was they needed a report from they client okay they..."
- "The driver of a mr appliance van slammed into the back of my car causing me to hit the person in front of me and the person in front of..."
- "First, the delivery guys took the doors and shelves/bins off the new fridge, and placed them in the wet grass and dirt, leaning them up unprotected, against the tree in..."
- "they keep stating they refunded it but giant Eagle shows it was not pa ypal site show e bay refunded the sellers refund to mi but pay pal site summery..."
- "Unfortunately most of the girls on here are scams this happened to me last night as well buy a girl named Marissa using 858-242-6401 as her number as..."